March 26, 2009

I already understood that I won't ever understand

tired of crying... tired of hating you
got nothing to do but hating you for the rest of my life

nothing else makes sense
everything was a fucking lie

don't know how but I will rebuild everything from scratch

do not ask me not to cry
don't know whether I'll stop crying
don't know whether I'll be able to for get you
don't know whether I'll for give you

I will just want you to do as worse as possible
I won't ever love someone like I loved you
I won't even love someone
I don't believe in no one anymore

I bet you already for got you told me I was very important for you
I even bet it wasn't true
how could you for get everything?
how could you do this to me?
everything was a fucking lie

with a broken heart on my hand I swear I can't afford this anymore
don't know why I'm still alive
I wish I could just die and keep this secret forever
Michael McMillo

No comments: